Bible Verse of the Day


2 Peter 1:5-8


For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Welcome and Hello!

Welcome to Truth in the Morning! My name is Lynn Bermea and I must write. Yes, I MUST write, it bubbles inside of me and I think I might just explode if I don't have an outlet. I have chosen this blog as an additional outlet. Not wanting to limit the scope of topics, I will cover a wide range of subjects.

What you can count on is the comfort of knowing you will not find lewd or unsavory subject matter on this blog. I am a woman of faith and try to walk the narrow road. My husband and I have been involved in ministry work for many years. Mission work is my heart and calling while my husband, John, is a Children's Pastor. We have six grown children and ten grandchildren at this writing. We live on the edge of the Texas hill country and love it. Wish it were cooler but......

I'm looking forward to sharing and hope you are encouraged and motivated by the articles you find here. Don't be surprised by the frequent God stuff. I write what I'm inspired by and God stuff is not far from my mind at any time. I hosted a daily email devotional for many years and learned a long time ago that God can use personal experiences to teach and reach others. Any and all references to my personal reflections are not to say, "look at me!" It is simply an opportunity to use what I have learned, sometimes the hard way, to help others.

Till next time, be a blessing!

Lynn

No comments: