Bible Verse of the Day


2 Peter 1:5-8


For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Monday, April 2, 2012

In His Presence

This morning I am sharing some inspiring and thought provoking words I came across in my reading. The clock says I do not have time to send out the devotional this morning becasue I am taking a dear friend for some medical tests but the clock doesn't know my Jesus! I will chew on this short message as I wait for my friend, that is all it takes to meditate on the Word. Don't make it a mystical issue - it is as simple as that!


2 Corinthians 3:18 We all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit 

Verse 18 reveals that all Christians are being transformed into the image of Christ more and more, and that happens by beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord. This mirror is so powerful that when we look into it, it changes us. This powerful mirror is the Word of God.
 

The Holy Spirit put the Word of God in motion in your soul......Ponder this!!

No comments: