Bible Verse of the Day


2 Peter 1:5-8


For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Friday, November 6, 2009

A True Sad Story

Dear Friends........

It appears I am not to publish a posting today. I do not know why, but after many failed and rejected attempts I am accepting this fact. I wrote one, reviewed it many times for mistakes and merrily sent it on its way. It was rejected.....beats me! Got an error message I have never seen before..... don't have a clue what it means. Tried many more times to set up blog anew.....no go! Deleted it and started from scratch.....nope! Stopped and cooked two eggs before coming back and trying with a new attitude....not happening! New attitude quickly fading!! Pray for me, I need it.

I have mentioned before that I am technically challenged but I did try everything I knew to try to no avail. Just wanted you to know I DID try and try and try..........Pray for me, I need it.

So, I'm throwing in the towel for today, not even sure if this note will go out. The really scary part for me is that I have a writing project deadline coming up and needed to be 100% in the right mindset to work on it today. What do YOU think the chances of that happening now is? Hmmm? Right! Looking bad for the home team. Pray for me, I need it.

Have a great weekend. We will be busy all weekend long!!! Pray for me..... yep, I need it!

No comments: